1.10.12

LAZY LABOUR DAY





...And I'm back! For good, I promise. Life's just been a huge roller coaster for me the past few months. I've left uni, changed jobs, gained an internship, holiday-ed in the Gold Coast and am now planning even more eventful things for the coming months.
I spent Labour day being being as lazy as I could - lasagne, Futurama reruns and lots of dancing to the radio. I can't believe that it's October already! Halloween's just around the corner and Summer's coming for sure...
But anyway, back to work tomorrow, gonna have massive case of Monday-itis on a Tuesday. Hope you guys had a nice breather today x

3 comments:

Kamila G. said...

Amazing shirt!

I would like to invite you to my blog. Visit it when you have time.

Lindsay K said...

Great dress!

Kdotorg said...

Incredible dress!
km-iamyou.blogspot.com.au
xx.