22.10.12

MUSIC MONDAY




Top photo taken by my friend Silva, the other two by my boyfriend

I haven't been very fashionable the past couple days (Visual Merchandising during Christmas set up = guaranteed paint on all your clothes), but here's a few photos of me photobombing my boyfriend trying to take a photo of all our longboards stacked up in the trunk. I highly recommend skating around Pyrmont and especially on the pavement right next to the Harbour Bridge at night!

SO, I've been stuck in a boring routine lately. It's Week 3 of juggling work and my internship 7 days a week...in which my body has taken a pretty good beating. So this afternoon I chilled, cleaned my room, watched American Horror Story and listened to some new tunes. I tried my own hand at a playlist, but since my favourite genres are so wide - I hope it works! Let me know what you think!


REVOFEV - Kid Cudi
So Here We Are - Bloc Party
So Wrong - Jeff
Kill The DJ - Green Day
Purple Stain - Red Hot Chilli Peppers
Holy Ground - Taylor Swift
Lost - Frank Ocean
Mercy - Kanye West, Big Sean, Pusha T & 2 Chainz
Scar Tissue - Red Hot Chilli Peppers
No Light, No Light - Florence + The Machine
Headlines - Drake
Everlasting Light - The Black Keys
Before I Let Go - Stone Monks
Come Into My Head - Kimbra
Seven Nation Army - The White Stripes
Murder To Excellence - Jay-Z and Kanye West
Bittersweet - Panic! At The Disco
Wrecking Ball - Papa vs. Pretty
I Can Make You Love Me - British India
Ride - Lana Del Rey


No comments: