3.7.13

P-P-PAISLEY

 photo IMG_0193_zps0eab84af.jpg
 photo IMG_0205_zpsa28a1b35.jpg
 photo IMG_0211_zpsaea9bd4e.jpg
 photo IMG_0220_zps175c1fa0.jpg
Sportsgirl tee, Cotton On jeans, Kmart harness boots (these are absolute gems, found them off another blogger's recommendations), Sportsgirl necklace, Rimmel nail polish and Ikea sheets

A choppy outfit post and a quick update today! I have been in quite a blissful state lately - thanks to the beginning of a wonderful holiday that is Semester Break - changing my room around, shopping, sighing, glueing myself to the hip with all things laptop-related (Sims 3, we need to talk). 

One thing that has caught my eye has been Paisley, where I'm dipping a toe (or maybe a foot) into a Bohemian feel for a little while. I feel like I've taken up this pattern liking due to all those Northern Hemisphere-ians celebrating Summer, and here I am bundled up in layers preparing for a chilly Winter in the negatives, flipping through yet another incredible Free People lookbook that makes me want to jet to California ASAP. Exciting things to come in the next couple of days!

No comments: